Peninsula a cappella group looking for new singers

  • Feder, Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      PENINSULA A CAPPELLA GROUP LOOKING FOR NEW SINGERS

      Recently-formed group (all female so far) looking for several new male
      and/or female singers of all voice types. So far, we're five women in
      their 20s and 30s with a great blend interested in contemporary, jazz
      and original a cappella arrangements. We're looking for fun,
      friendly, high-energy singers who can blend, have some a cappella
      experience, and are interested in eventual coffee-house gigs and
      possibly the Harmony Sweeps. If you're already in a group, please
      pass this along to your a cappella colleagues.

      Vocal percussionists and singers with conducting and/or piano
      experience strongly encouraged!

      We rehearse weekly in San Carlos, right now on Tuesdays from 7:30 to 9:30.

      Auditions will be held by appointment...contact:

      Barbara Feder at brfeder@... or 650/688-7598