SoVoSo on KPFA this morning at 8 am!

  • Sunshine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Good Morning,

      Tune into 94.1 FM KPFA TO HEAR members of SoVoSo (sunshine and dave) on air promoting our 5th annual holiday seasonings show at Yoshis' next monday night!

      you can tune in online at www.kpfa.org

      only about 65 tickets left for 8pm show and 10 pm selling fast, so get your tickets now, we are thrilled about this year's show and hope to see you there, its all ages!! --

      holiday blessings to you and yours,

      Sunshine