A Winter Solstice Singing Ritual

  • juliejess2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      The Sebastopol a cappella group The Solstice Singers will present their third annual Winter
      Solstice ritual, and you're invited to join us. Based on the book of the same name by Julie
      Middleton and Stasa Morgan-Appel (www.EmeraldEarth.net), 15 songs, chants, rounds and
      sing-alongs are woven into the presentation around stories and readings. As we approach
      the shortest day of the year, we are encouraged to explore our relationship with the
      darkness of the longest night and, therein to discover our own inner lights for the coming
      year.

      Thursday, December 21 at Luther Burbank Art and Garden Center, 2050 Yulupa, Santa
      Rosa, 8pm. Tickets at Copperfield's Montgomery Village.

      Friday, December 22 at Sebastopol Community Center, 390 Morris St, Sebastopol, 8pm.
      Tickets at Copperfield's Sebastopol.

      Tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors; $2 off when purchased in advance. Well-
      behaved children are very welcome!