Looking for male singers!
- Do you like to sing in a chorus? Are you a good singer looking to
become a great singer? Do you enjoy close harmony singing? If so, you
may be interested in joining a new men's chorus in the San Francisco
Our group, already more than 100 strong, is seeking additional singers
to become part of our ensemble. We recently recruited a world-class
director and have an instruction team dedicated to musical excellence.
We perform at concerts around the Bay Area, most recently for the
tree-lighting ceremony at Santana Row in San Jose. In addition, we are
part of an international organization that holds competitions;
currently our group is seeded seventh in the world and we are gearing
up to improve our standing even further (medals are awarded to the top
five.) We sing primarily in a four-part harmony style, encompassing
jazz, contemporary, and barbershop arrangements.
What you get from joining us:
- You become a better singer through individual, professional instruction.
- You get the thrill that comes from competition.
- You make friends in a fun, supportive atmosphere.
What you need to succeed:
- You need to already have some singing experience.
- You need a commitment to become a better singer.
- You need your Tuesday evenings free to participate in our regular rehearsals.
We meet from 7:30 to 10:30 every Tuesday night in Fremont. If you'd
like to learn more, please send an email and we'll be happy to provide
Please contact Dave Binetti at dbinetti@... or by calling