No Women's Open Mic in December

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Just a reminder that there will be NO MONTCLAIR WOMEN'S OPEN MIC IN
      DECEMBER. Mark your 2007 calendar for January 18 for our next open
      mic to kick off the new year. Lots of good talent coming up!

      Some of you on email group lists that have automatic calendar
      reminders, such as YahooGroups, may get an automatic reminder of our
      open mic in December. Please ignore it.

      Enjoy your holidays and we'll see you January 18.

      Janet Rachel, Host and MC
      Third Thursday Women's Open Mic Talent Showcase