Creative Voices - Quiet Departures

  • Eduardo Mendelievich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      CREATIVE VOICES: New Ideas in Choral Singing

      presents

      QUIET DEPARTURES: Hearts and Souls at Reflection

      Music by Arvo Pärt and John Tavener, plus Tango favorites
      CD release party immediately following the concert

      Join Creative Voices this December for an exploration of music by two
      of the leading European composers of our time: Arvo Pärt and John
      Tavener. "Quiet Departures," our one and only fall concert of 2006,
      will include such stunning works as "Solfeggio", "Beatitudes" and
      "The Lord's Prayer." We celebrate the release of our very first CD in
      this close-to-Christmas concert through their music and a few tango
      favorites. Don’t miss this one-time San Francisco show, hosted by
      organist David Schofield.

      SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH, 8:00 PM
      ST FRANCIS LUTHERAN CHURCH
      152 CHURCH ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94114