LIPMANIA press

  • Elaine Chao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 1999
      Hey, guys.... I just wanted to announce that LIPMANIA went well - lots
      of people were impressed with my percussion and were very excited.
      The press for the event was huge, and it was taped - 4 TV cameras. In
      any case, the video press release for this event will be put on the
      national newswire today - which means that it may be played sometime
      in the next few days on various news shows. I'm not sure which ones
      will play it - I'll only find out in retrospect.

      Thanks for your continual support.

      Elaine Chao
      Vocal Percussionist
      Wicki 6