KINSEY SICKS EXTENDED THROUGH 7/24

  • KSicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 1999
      The Kinsey Sicks are delighted to offer an extended opportunity to
      offend out-of-town house guests (or in-town hosts, if you're
      visiting.) Yes, due to unprecedented (and inexplicable) audience
      demand, the Kinsey Sicks' hit new show, "Motel Sicks: A Dragapella
      Summer Vacation," has been extended two weeks through July 24. Many
      performances so far have sold out (but enough about our ethics), and
      several performances over the next two weeks are near sell-out levels.
      Remaining shows, all at 8pm at San Francisco's New Conservatory
      Theater Center, are:

      Thurs July 1
      Fri July 2
      Sat July 3 (live cd recording)
      Wed July 7 (our only remaining Wednesday)
      Thurs July 8
      Fri July 9
      Sat July 10 (free sex with Trixie night--oh sorry, that's every night)
      Thurs July 15
      Fri July 16 (get vacuumed by Winnie for only $1)
      Sat July 17
      Thurs July 22 (Trampolina will happily read your aura)
      Fri July 23 (free feedings of Rachel after the show, bring your own buns)
      Sat July 24 (closing night!)

      For tickets, call 415-861-8972.
      For emergencies, call 911.
      For the Christian Coalition, call 1-800-325-4746.
      Please do not get these numbers confused.