Quiet Departures - Music by Pärt and Tavener - Creative Voices

  • Eduardo Mendelievich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Reply to: info@...

      Join Creative Voices this December for an exploration of music by two
      of the leading European composers of our time: Arvo Pärt and John
      Tavener. "Quiet Departures," our one and only fall concert of 2006,
      will include such stunning works as "Solfeggio", "Beatitudes" and
      "The Lord's Prayer." We celebrate the release of our very first CD in
      this close-to-Christmas concert through their music and a few tango
      favorites. Don’t miss this one-time San Francisco show, hosted by
      organist David Schofield. Conducted by Eduardo Mendelievich.

      "QUIET DEPARTURES" Hearts and souls at reflection
      Music by Arvo Pärt and John Tavener plus Tango favorites

      Join us for a CD release party-reception after the concert!

      SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9th, 8:00PM
      ST. FRANCIS LUTHERAN CHURCH
      152 CHURCH ST., SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94114

      TICKETS: $18 General, $15 Students, seniors and members of other choirs.

      ADVANCE TICKETS (RECOMMENDED) AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE BY MAJOR
      CREDIT CARD AT:

      http://www.creativevoices.org/concerts.html

      PHONE RESERVATIONS OR CHECK ORDERS : 415-861-3680

      FOR MORE INFORMATION:
      info@...
      www.creativevoices.org
      415-861-3680