"We Hate A Cappella", the Richter Scales debut album now available

  • Brian Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Well, last month's CD release party went off without a hitch. We sold a lot of CDs but, luckily
      for you, we still have a few left over! And now, to make it easier than ever to get one of these
      for your very own, they're available online from our web site.

      http://www.richterscales.com

      Here's a little blurb about the album...

      Weighing in at approximately sixteen male voices, The Richter Scales are somewhat larger
      than your average a cappella group. Influenced by the arch humor of the Bobs and the
      musical sophistication of the Hi- Los, they bring a more choral sound to complex
      arrangements of jazz and pop standards as well as a growing repertoire of original songs.

      Their debut album, "We Hate A Cappella", features songs about such diverse topics as junk
      email ("I Got Mail"), the emotional isolation suffered by boy bands ("High Notes"), stockholm
      syndrome ("Stockholm Syndrome", duh) and, of course, self loathing ("I Hate A Cappella").