JewelTones needs soprano

  • altojoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      The JewelTones is looking for a new soprano. We are a versatile (and
      very fun) group of 10 Bay Area women who perform songs from the turn
      of the century through the 1950s with an emphasis on the great old
      songs of the 40s - both a cappella and piano-accompanied. We rehearse
      in the Los Altos and Palo Alto area and preform a dozen or so shows a
      year. Many shows are for retirees groups at their weekday lunch
      meetings so schedule flexibility is required. Candidates should be
      good musicians and sight-readers with a blendable voice. Piano skills
      a plus. For more information and photos of our marvelous costumes, see
      http://theJewelTones.blogspot.com Interested singers should contact
      Deanne at altojoy@....