Seeking new voices!

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      The New Dimension Chorus is actively seeking men of any age and voice
      part. We sing a cappella 4-part harmony; Most of our repertoire is
      sung in the style known as Barbershop.

      We rehearse each Thursday evening from 7:00pm until 10:00pm at Chabot
      Community College in room 1232 of the Performing Arts Building.

      We are winners of the 2006 NorCal West Most Improved Chorus award. We
      encourage you to give us a try!

      For more Information, Please contact Kevin Smith (510)329-7815, or
      checkout our website at www.ndchorus.com