Re: please help with names of a capp venues in your area

  • Phil DeBar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 1999
      Oops - here's the details on the radio shows. And another opportunity
      - on October 15, a Friday afternoon from 3-6 pm (peak drive time -
      when people are actually awake) - there will be a special edition of
      the KKUP-FM 91.5 "Human Voice Show" - let's fill the entire slot
      (except for inevitable pledge breaks to pay the rent) with
      acappella!!! Let me know if you and your group want to be radio
      stars!

      KKUP is heard well from Redwood City and Oakland south to San Jose,
      Salinas, and Santa Cruz/Monterey. Here's the details....and always -
      stay TUNED,
      phil
      Phil DeBar phil_debar@...
      host, "A Cappella Radio International" (ARI) - CASA - heard on
      www.spebsqsa.org
      (now on 42 stations worldwide!)
      host, "Human Voice Show" KKUP-FM 91.5 Tues 7-10am , San Jose/Monterey, CA
      host, "Human Voice Connections" KRCB-FM 91.1 alt. Fri 10-12pm, Santa Rosa
      Judge (Singing Category) - SPEBSQSA
      Director - Santa Rosa Redwood Chordsmen Chorus
      (707) 544-8738 1933 Hexem Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95404 USA