Cantiamo Sonoma Performs This Sunday (10/22)

  • Mark Penn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      Greetings everyone: Cantiamo Sonoma, a 15-voice a cappella ensemble, will
      be performing our fall concert "With a Lily In Hand ~ Sacred and Secular
      Songs of Love and Devotion", this Sunday, 10/22/06, at 4:00pm. Selections
      include motets by composers such as Byrd, Lassus and Palestrina, madrigals
      by Schütz and Marenzio, and contemporary pieces by Clausen, Duruflé and
      Whitacre, plus, of course, much more.

      The performance will be at the The Glaser Center in Santa Rosa, and tickets
      are $15 ($12 in advance), $10 for Student/Senior. For on-line purchase, or
      for more information, visit us at www.CantiamoSonoma.org.

      Hope to see you on Sunday!