Stanford Savoyards Urgently need lead tenor for Musical

  • evelio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      LEAD TENOR NEEDED!

      My name is David Euresti. I'm directing the Stanford Savoyards fall
      production of The Sorcerer. We are in desperate need of a lead tenor
      for our production.

      The show is a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta, and the missing role is
      Alexis. He is a young man who is getting engaged to the lovely Aline.
      This is a perfect opportunity for an aspiring young tenor to sing his
      heart out in a fully staged operetta. We are setting the show in
      1890's India (instead of Victorian England) and have adjusted the
      costumes and choreography to make it into a Bollywood show.

      Our performances are November 10, 11, 18 and 19. You can view our
      rehearsal schedule at
      http://www.euresti.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sorcerer_Rehearsal_Schedule
      All our rehearsals are in the Stanford Campus. You can reach me by
      email (davi@...) or by phone at (650) 793-2407.

      We are a volunteer organization and can offer no pay, except for lots
      of fun, a great experience and parties after every performance.

      Thanks,
      David Euresti