Female a cappella group seeking an alto!

  • lisafloblack2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006
      Our a cappella group is looking for an alto (Alto 2 would be ideal) to round out our sound.
      A little about us:

      - We rehearse Monday nights (7:30-9:30) in San Francisco
      - We're between the ages of 25 and 35
      - We all do this for fun. Having said that, we work hard and we're looking for someone
      dependible and dedicated who can commit to weekly rehersals and performances when
      they come up.
      - Our song list ranges from Simon & Garfunkle to Bon Jovi

      If you're interested in learning more or setting up an audition, please email me! I look
      forward to hearing from you...