Singing for kids: Kairos Youth Choirs

  • Eduardo Mendelievich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Bring your kids to Kairos Youth Choirs! Learning music at a very high
      level has never been so easy. Watch your kids enjoy unforgettable
      musical experiences and friendships as they get to learn pieces from
      the classical and baroque repertoire along with contemporary songs
      celebrating the seasons, nature and diversity. Your kids will sing,
      clap, dance and play music games as they learn the concepts of the
      highest level music technique, developing their sight-reading and
      aural skills to a professional-children's choir level. Amaze at your
      own kids' excitement as they go through the indescribably thrilling
      experience of singing with another 60 children in a powerful and
      precise vocal ensemble. Our first-tier professional music staff and
      counselors will also lead them through vocal technique and
      socializing while providing them with individualized attention.
      Kairos has been recognized as an ever-supportive and positive
      learning environment for children. Public performances, tours and
      retreat opportunities are available in our program. No homework is
      ever required. We welcome children ages 6 through 16. Rehearsals are
      held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30PM - 6:30 PM at Calvary
      Presbyterian Church in Berkeley. Printed music and accompanist are
      provided. Admissions for the fall season have been extended until
      10/31/06 Call us today: 510 704-4479