2007 Bay Area Regional Harmony Sweeps date

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      The date for the 2007 Harmony Sweepstakes Bay Area Regional has now
      been set and will be on Saturday March 10 at the Palace of Fine Arts
      in San Francisco.

      We are also pleased to announce that we have now changed the rules and
      now allow groups of up to 8 members to participate. We have always had
      lots of octets apply so are happy to now include them as well.

      Further info at:-

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      John Neal