"America's Got Talent" SF auditions this Saturday

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      I received a call today from NBC asking me to get the word out and to
      encourage a cappella groups to audition for season 2 of the "America's
      Got Talent" TV show. Auditions are this Saturday at the Bill Graham
      Auditorium and the grand prize is a cool $1,000,000.

      Nothing ventured, nothing gained..

      More info here:-

      http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/apply/index.shtml

      John Neal