"We Hate A Cappella" concert tonight (Friday) at 8PM

  • Mark Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      WHAT: A free concert celebrating the release of our CD, "We Hate A Cappella"

      WHEN: 8PM tonight (assuming you're reading this on Friday 9/29)
      WHO: The Richter Scales (and you, and others who may or may not hate a
      cappella)
      WHERE: Noe Valley Ministry, 1021 Sanchez St, San Francisco, CA 94114
      WEB: http://www.richterscales.com/

      We hope to see you there! Tell your a cappella hatin' friends.
      (To be polite, though, warn them this *is* an a cappella concert.)