Richter Scales CD Release Party! 8pm Fri 9/29 Noe Valley Ministry

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      Please join us at Noe Valley Ministry on Friday, September 29th, when
      the Richter Scales have their first annual* CD release party!

      That's right-- our debut album, "We Hate A Cappella," will finally be
      finished** and ready for human consumption! This silver platter of
      mouth-watering musical morsels has been over three years*** in the
      making, so it better be good.

      WHO: The Richter Scales (and you!)
      WHAT: "We Hate A Cappella" CD Release Party - FREE admission!
      WHEN: 8:00 PM, Friday, September 29, 2006
      WHERE: Noe Valley Ministry, 1021 Sanchez St, San Francisco, CA 94114
      WEB: http://www.richterscales.com/

      Hope to see you there!

      --RS--

      * Not really.