+4dB: discussion mailing list + tickets for June 12 fundraiser concert

  • george cingolani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 1998
      Dear ba-acappella subscribers,

      You are invited to join my +4dB discussion list, plus4db@onelist.com.
      The list is unmoderated, the intention being a round house discussion
      of the group, music, specific or general, and whatever else you may
      choose. Spam is not tolerated and the mail list seems to be run by
      reputable people who will not divulge or sell email address. Please
      look to your satisfaction at the +4dB page below, or please email me
      if you have any questions. BTW, this is not the official
      (announcement) mailing list for +4dB --- the official +4dB mailing
      list run by Juliet Green can be found on the same web page. Thanks
      for your attention.

      [Moderator's note: please do not try to send email to
      plus4db@onelist.com to subscribe. If you are too lazy
      to go to George's Web page to find subscription info,
      at least send your email request to subscribe to George,
      and not to the plus4db@onelist.com mailing list itself.]

      For those who may be interested, I have 10 tickets to +4dB's show and
      barbeque on June 12 in Saratoga, Ca. Tickets are $20.00 per. Further
      information can be found at

      http://www.accesscom.com/~gcingo/gcingo/4db.html

      or by emailing me...some walk-ins may be accomdated...but if you know
      you would like to attend, it might be better to have a ticket...this
      will reserve you a seat and table.