AUDITIONS: Beatbox / Vocal Percussion

  • Colm Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2006
      Rapid Transit contemporary a cappella is seeking a new
      group member with strong vocal percussion / beatbox
      skills.

      Our group is a fun, diverse mix of women and men from
      around the bay area who perform a wide range of
      musical styles. We work to create a unique a cappella
      style & sound, and a talented beatboxer / vocal
      percussionist is essential.

      We are currently setting up new rounds of auditions
      for the next few weeks. For more information or to set
      up an audition, contact Colm Davis:
      colmgdavis@....

      Also - check us out at: www.rapidtransitacappella.com!

      http://mail.yahoo.com