jazz transcriptions for vocal improvisation?

  • madis_service
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      I am looking for improvisation solos that some of you may have
      transcribed vocally. Are there some you really love and felt you
      learned a ton from? Who are your favorite soloists? and what
      instruments do you find are most within your range? Obviously trumpet,
      sax and trombone are all within, more or less, a singers range.

      what albums, artists are you imitating??

      thanks,
      Kathleen Hollingsworth