Peninsula Harmony Chorus is resuming rehearsals

  • Paul J. Prochaska
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Harmonious Greetings, in four parts, to all Vocal Musicians of the Bay Area!

      Peninsula Harmony Chorus, the longest running CASA ("Urban Harmony") Chorus in the
      Bay Area is resuming rehearsals on Monday night, September 11th. We would love to have
      you sing with us for the evening, and even longer, if you like what you hear. We always
      have an "open door/no audition/all-are-welcome" policy. We are an Adult, SATB, A
      Cappella, community chorus, and proud of it, too!

      We sing almost anything from 17th Century Renaissance Madrigals by diLasso through
      Jazz Standards & Ballads by D. Ellington, lots of fun familiar songs from "D. Wop", and
      some choice vocal arrangements by D. Sharon! (and a few original songs and settings by P.
      J. Prochaska, too.)

      We rehearse in the Choir Room at Christ Episcopal Church (1040 Border Road, Los Altos,
      CA 94024) starting at 7:00 for new chorus members and visitors and 7:25 for seasoned
      singers. There are no vocal auditions, provided you can carry a tune without needing a
      bucket! Bring your own water, and we will provide music for the first few visits. (IF YOU
      OWN ANY CASA SONGBOOKS, bring'em, and we'll probably sing something from at least
      one of them.)

      The Church is close to Hwy 280 @ the El Monte exit, and equally close to Foothill Blvd. in
      Los Altos. Directions may be obtained from: www.peninsulaharmony.org.

      Hope to see you soon, and hear you sooner. Just "Come On Along, and Sing!"

      Singcerely,

      [P]

      Paul J. Prochaska - PHC founder and director