Make Your Reservation at the "Motel Sicks!"

  • KSicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 1999
      Pull out your bermudas and water purification tablets, because Kinsey
      Sicks' new show, "Motel Sicks: A Dragapella Summer Vacation", opens
      this week. Special discount preview performance will be on Thursday,
      June 17, and opening night is Friday, June 18. The Kinsey Sicks
      strongly suggest that you make your reservations to see the show
      during this first week, because we will still remember the words and
      lyrics (which we will have learned the night before)!

      Exact show dates are: June 17 (Preview), 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, July
      1 ,2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10. All shows are at 8 pm. Performances are at the
      New Conservatory Theatre Center, 25 Van Ness (at Market) in San
      Francisco. For reservations call (415) 861-8972.

      SPECIAL GAY PRIDE PERFORMANCE FOR OUR FANS!

      Because it looks like our GLBTQ Pride Week shows will sell out, we
      have decided to accommodate you, our voracious fans, by scheduling a
      late show (10:30 pm) on Saturday, June 26. This show is not being
      advertised, so tell your tasteless friends to join us, and we'll make
      it our own private pre-pride party!

      It will be a pleasure for you to see us at the show!

      Note: we reserve the right to send you yet one more e-mail about this
      show before the damn thing is over.

      [Moderator's note: however, ba-acappella probably won't run Yet Another
      Email Message for this series of concerts. Twice is probably enough.]