Auditions for Sacred & Profane, a chamber chorus

  • Dalia
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      Auditions for Sacred & Profane, a chamber chorus
      2006-2007 Season

      Sacred & Profane has openings for voices in all sections (SATB). If
      you are an experienced singer with a healthy voice & a great attitude,
      please audition with us for the final concert of this extraordinary
      2006-2007 season.

      The 2006-2007 season begins with a December concert of English
      Christmas music and in
      February we will present French choral music. Our season ends in May
      with the Spring concert: Baltic States. Concerts will take place in
      Moraga, Berkeley & San Francisco. Rehearsals are held on Monday
      evenings 7:30-10 PM in the Oakland/Piedmont Ave area.

      To schedule an audition, please call or e-mail the director, Rebecca
      Seeman
      (510) 428-2686 or seeman@....

      About Sacred & Profane
      Founded in 1977, S&P is a chamber chorus that performs a wide variety
      of a cappella choral music. Concert repertoire includes sacred &
      secular works from the middle ages to the contemporary period, drawing
      from classical, ethnic & folk traditions. We aim to provide an
      inspiring & educational experience for audiences & chorus members
      through innovative programming, intensive preparation & high quality
      performances. S&P is composed of 24 to 32 singers (SATB), each
      bringing a high level of experience & musicianship to the chorus. For
      more information about our members or auditioning for S&P go to our
      website at www.sacredprofane.org.

      email (seeman@...) or phone (510-428-2686)