Alto & Tenor Auditions - Early Music

  • Seventh Avenue Performances
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Auditions - Altos & Tenors
      San Francisco Renaissance Voices (http://www.sfrv.org) is currently auditioning Altos and Tenors. Our positions are paid based on a cut of the house receipts from each performance. You should have experience singing at the professional or "near professional" level and be comfortable singing 2 voices to a part. Early music "straight tone" is preferred but not required. Rehearsals for our next concert begin Tuesday, August 22 and are every following Tuesday night, 7:00 to 9:30 PM until our October 28 & 29 concerts. Rehearsals are held at Seventh Avenue Presbyterian Church (1329 Seventh Avenue between Irving and Judah Streets on the NJudah Muni line) in San Francisco. To be considered for an audition, contact us at sfrvoices@... with a brief description about your interest, your voice part, and a description of your singing experience/musical background.