Attention groups! New bay area list for *groups*

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 1999
      I'm starting another community just for Bay Area a cappella *groups*. From
      the few groups I've talked with it sounds like there's plenty of interest,
      so if you're a member of a group, please join in!

      The idea is to get people from all of our local groups talking with each
      other about things like venues, studios, joint gigs, agents, etc. This is
      not a place for posting auditions or for non-group professionals such as
      agents or producers. It's meant to be a singer-to-singer connection.

      To subscribe, go to this web page:
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ba-acapp-groups

      --Michael