Cantabile Bowl-a-thon/Fundraiser - June 17 - Excellent Music and Art raffle prizes!

  • Sonja (Wohlgemuth) Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Join us June 17 from 2-5pm for bowling, raffle, auction, karaoke and great
      fun - all for CANTABILE! Detail below or visit
      http://cantabile.org/fundraiser/party2006.html for information, auction and
      raffle listings and registration.

      Party with a Purpose…………For Cantabile

      Saturday afternoon, June 17th, 2006
      2:00 - 5:00

      Palo Alto Bowl
      4329 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, 94306

      $25 for 2 games, shoe rental and special Cantabile bowling shirt
      On Saturday, June 17, Cantabile will host Party with a Purpose, an
      exciting fundraiser to include bowling, disco music and light show, karaoke,
      food, a raffle for great prizes and performances by our members and will be
      attended by singers, families, guests, donors and friends of Cantabile. Our
      goal is to raise $20,000 fund current and expanding program activities such
      as music education and rehearsal development, concerts, scholarships, and
      outreach.

      We’re inviting the entire Cantabile Choral Guild community, the adult
      Chorale and the Youth Singers. Please welcome your friends and family for a
      fun afternoon out. Join us for the fun!
      How can you get involved as a bowler, sponsor or become a winner of
      great prizes?
      a.. Sign-up to attend the event. Teams are forming now!
      b.. Obtain pledges for your scores and help Cantabile raise money.
      c.. Win great raffle items or bid on exciting auction items (Need
      not be present to win.) Listing below.
      d.. To purchase raffle tickets or bid on silent auction return
      raffle/auction bid form located on our website. You may also email your bid
      for silent auction items to info@.... Please include the
      following:
      a.. Name
      b.. Address
      c.. Phone
      d.. Bid Amount
      e.. Sponsor a team or bowler. Individual bowler sponsorships at
      $100, team sponsorships at $500. Contact Sonja Palmer at 650-424-1410 for
      further information.
      Cantabile Bowl-A-Thon Auction and Raffle Contributors

      AMC Theaters
      Mid-Summer Mozart

      American Musical Theatre
      Mission Chamber Orchestra