Looking for Fun groups?

  • Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi all,

      I am new to the area and looking find an a cappella or chorus with an
      emphasis on having fun, social interaction, as well as making great
      music. I take my music very seriously, but I am focused on making new
      friends first and foremost so a group that shows up, sings, and goes
      home is not for me.

      I sang T1 with the Cornell Glee Club for 4 years back east and spent 3
      years singing with the co-ed Cornell Chordials as a T2/B1/B2. After
      college I wasn't quite ready to give up singing so I started up a post-
      collegiate semi-pro co-ed group in Manhattan called City Blend,
      www.cityblend.net. I miss those guys a great deal, they were my
      family back in NYC. I also sang with the Young New Yorker's Chorus
      for 2 years, www.ynyc.org, and I loved that group as well. I would
      appreciate any suggestions and I look forward to meeting some of you
      at future events!

      Best,
      Spencer