"A Choral Odyssey" a choral concert by the Saringhimig Singers

  • George Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      I hope that some of you in the San Francisco Bay Area will be able to come to our concert.

      Saringhimig Singers
      George Hernandez, Director

      presents

      "A Choral Odyssey"

      Saturday, June 10, 2006 at 8:00 pm
      University Theater
      Hayward California State University
      25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
      Hayward, CA

      Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 7:30 pm
      St. Jarlath's Catholic Church
      2620 Pleasant St.
      Oakland, CA

      Tickets: $25 at the door; $20 in advance
      Students (17 & under) $15 at the door; $10 in advance
      For Tickets cal (415) 585-3377 or (650) 766-0788

      Program includes;

      Alessandro Scarlatti Exultate Deo

      Felix Mendelssohn Sechs Spruche, op.79

      Z. Randall Stroope We Beheld Once Again the Stars
      The Conversion of Saul

      Ruben Federizon Tinig ng Lupa
      Gabaq-an

      Martha Valdez Habanera; Aunque Te Vi Llegar

      Sanchez Fuentes Habanera: Tu

      Francisco Feliciano Pokpok Alimpako

      Moses Hogan Elijah Rock
      Old Time Religion

      James Erb Shenandoah

      George Hernandez Caturog na Nonoy
      Rosas Pandan

      Lebo M Nants' Ingonyama
      arr. George Hernandez

      and other folksongs from the Philippines

      George G. Hernandez, Voice and Piano Teacher, Music Director, San Francisco Music Academy, Tel.415.585.3377, email GHVOICECOACH@...