Jazz-Pop Chorus Launched/All hands on deck!

  • Richard Kalman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      A new Chorus in Albany for acappella and choral music
      lovers has been launched!! So far we have four brave souls forming a
      chorus class with a repertoire of jazz, blues, popular, folk, rock,
      motown, and improvisational.

      We have openings for adventurous singers
      available in all voice parts!!
      Richard Kalman (http://richardkalman.com
      of Con Alma vocal jazz combo, veteran of Oakland Jazz Choir and Oakland
      Interfaith Gospel Choir, devotee of SoVoSo circle singing, brings all
      his experience to bear to make harmony making music fun, challenging,
      and rewarding.
      Ten sessions, starting Monday 5/8--July 24. 7:30 to 9:30 Monday nights.
      Drop-ins are welcome. If you live in or around Albany, Berkeley, this
      is for you!
      Fee: $187 non-Albany residents; $177 Albany residents.
      Albany Community Center
      1249 Marin Ave, Albany 94706.
      For info contact richkalman@...
      or 510-524-9283 (Community Center)