Vocal/Body Music in SF - The Sojourn Sessions Continue

  • Timo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      The Sojourn Sessions are grooving along - if you are in SF on
      odd-numbered Wednesdays, come and rest and sing and connect in our
      welcoming circle.
      Check below for dates.
      "All We Need is Us!"

      May it be in Song,
      --Tim Regan
      p.s. - had a great time at the Harmony Sweepstakes - thanks to all
      woh put that event together. (even got serenaded by 'Round Midnight
      at the afterglow party!)
      ________________________________
      The Sojourn Sessions
      Group Rhythm/Song Journeys in Pure Voice/Body Music
      "All We Need is Us"

      Odd-Numbered Wednesdays, 7-9 PM [if it has an ODD numbered date, we
      will be there singing]
      Next Session: May 17 (and May 31, June 7, 21, and so on...)
      at The Velo Rouge Cafe - 798 Arguello Blvd., San Francisco (in the
      Inner Richmond)
      Suggested Donation: $10
      No experience needed!

      Find yourself and friends doing some:
      -->Singing, harmony, body rhythm, and improvisation
      -->Mid-week rejuvenation and reconnection
      -->Growing your vocal music and rhythm skills
      -->Integration and balancing of your body, mind, and spirit
      -->Musical creativity in a welcoming group
      -->Learning world songs, chants, rounds, rhythms

      Led by Tim Regan, MSW, Vocal Music Dervish and Healthy Life Counselor
      More Info: 415/577-2008
      Write timotee@... to request a spot on the Sojourn Sessions e-mail list

      www.velorougecafe.com
      []