New Jazz & Pop Chorus in Albany!!

  • Richard Kalman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2006
      We're building a new Chorus in Albany for acappella and choral music
      lovers: A chorus class with a repertoire of jazz, blues, popular, folk,
      rock, motown, and improvisational. Openings for adventurous singers
      available!!, All voice parts.
      Richard Kalman, vocalist and leader of Con Alma vocal combo.
      Ten sessions, starting Monday 5/8--July 24. 7:30 to 9:30 Monday nights.
      Fee: $187 non-Albany residents; $177 Albany residents.
      Albany Community Center
      1249 Marin Ave, Albany 94706.
      For info contact richkalman@...
      or 510-524-9283 (Community Center)