Volunteers - Urban Harmony Posters and Flyers

  • CASAWorld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1999
      The printers have just dropped off our new Urban Harmony posters and
      flyers, and we're looking for volunteers who can help us distribute
      them through the SF Bay Area.

      In case you're unaware, Urban Harmony is our teen & adult community
      chorus program, bringing music into peoples lives and spreading
      "harmony through harmony"

      If you'd like to help us, or would like a few copies to hang in your
      neighborhood, please drop us a line.

      C The Contemporary A Cappella Society =95 Deke Sharon, President
      A International Remote Internet Account =95 CASAWorld@...
      S To Contact CASA Headquarters: casa@... =95 www.casa.org
      A 1850 Union #1441, SF CA 94123 USA =95 (415) 563-5224