Sound your heart out with Joy Gardner, San Rafael, June 6

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      A note from Terry Garthwaite....
      Dear singing friends,
      Joy Gardner is coming (from Maui) to Open Secret (on C Street in San Rafael)
      in the evening June 6 to give a short (2-hour) workshop on the healing voice.
      I highly recommend her teaching and this workshop should be exhilarating.
      Please note attached flyer and pass it along.

      Joy is a holistic counselor who's written several books on Vibrational Healing,
      the voice as a vehicle for healing, and the chakra system.
      Don Campbell calls her newest book
      "a great synthesis of the intuitive healing arts".
      If you're interested in a private vibrational healing session with Joy,
      let me know and I'll try to schedule it. She's available June 6-7 in Marin.

      terry garthwaite
      tgnjoy@...

      open your heart and let it sing!
      nJoy