Musaic in Concert May 21

  • Tim Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Musaic is performing in Danville on May 21. Please join us at St
      Timothy's Episcopal Church, 1550 Diablo Road, at 5PM. We will be
      singing selections from our upcoming CD and our World Voices concert,
      including songs in a wide variety of languages and musical periods.
      Spread the word!

      For more information, visit our web site at http://www.musaicsf.org
      or http://www.sainttimothysdanville.org/ProgramsMusic.htm.

      We'll see you there!

      ---

      Musaic
      Men�s voices, life through music. Musaic is a men's vocal ensemble
      committed to a cappella music excellence. Musaic was formed in 2001
      by a group of men who wanted an outlet to practice and expand their
      musical talents, and share professional quality a cappella singing
      with their community. Musaic has gained a reputation for its warm
      harmonies and exceptional blend, making one voice out of many.
      Musaic�s repertoire spans choral literature from early music to
      Renaissance polyphony to spirituals and modern jazz. Musaic is
      currently performing World Voices�a program of songs from around the
      globe of various genres including folk songs, spirituals and early
      music that explore the human experiences of love, loss, faith, death,
      and freedom. Musaic has recorded three CDs and is currently planning
      their 5th concert season.

      Tim Warner
      mailto:tim_musaic@...
      Web site: http://www.musaicsf.org