Camp Winnarainbow for Adults

  • DJ Hamouris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 1999
      Hey Listers!

      I (DJ Hamouris) will be teaching Vocal Music (including A Capella Jazz
      Ensemble) at Wavy Gravy's camp for adults this June. The kids camp is
      full, but there's still space in the Adult camp. As Wavy says,
      "Towards the Fun!"

      Read on ...

      Winnarainbow for Adults!

      Calling on all grown-ups who want to go back to summer camp ...
      REFRESH YOUR COSMIC GIGGLE!

      Winnarainbow for Adults is a week long workshop and nonstop good time.
      Our professional staff offers classes in music, dance, juggling,
      clowning, stilt-walking, unicycling, art and mask-making, trapeze,
      improvisation and more. A host of theater and circus art skills are
      greared for both the accomplished artist and the total beginner.
      Activities range from the physically demanding to "no sweat" for those
      of you who do not feel like exerting too much energy. Last year,
      adult campers ages ranged from 18 to 75!

      Adult camp will feature co-directors WAVY GRAVY and TXI WHIZZ of the
      Fools Theater from Canada.

      At Winnarainbow for Adults, the emphasis is on shared creativity among
      all participants. Each year's camp experience is uniquely defined by
      that year's staff and campers. You will experience everything from a
      mini-rock concert to a meditative labyrinth on our wooded ranch in
      Laytonville, California Mendocino County. There is a three acre
      swimming lake, and 350 foot world class waterslide.

      Shared lodging is a circle of large tipis. If you prefer privacy, you
      are welcome to bring a tent. We provide sleeping mats. Considering
      the cost of a vacation anywhere else, this is twice the fun *at a
      fraction of the cost!*

      If you cannot attend the entire week, you are welcome to join us for
      just a few days. The cost includes three ample, delicious meals per
      day; a vegetarian option is always available at all meals.

      WAVY SAYS, "THIS IS *BIG FUN" ... OR YOUR MONEY BACK!"

      1999 DATES: Sat. 2 pm, June 12 through Sun. Brunch June 20 -- a week
      with two weekends.
      COST: $675, or come for a few days at $85 per day.

      email: arainbow@...
      web: www/well.com/user/arainbow
      Phone: 707/984-6507 (after June 1)
      510/525-4304 (before June 1)