A Cappella Friendly Photographer Wanted

  • Deke Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      The House Jacks are looking for someone to take some outdoor photos
      of the band on April 30th around SF. We're happy to pay, and can
      throw in a couple tickets to our Freight show in Berkeley the night
      before.

      If any of you are photographers, or know someone who is, please drop
      me a line. Thanks.

      Deke Sharon, President
      CASA - www.casa.org - 415.358.8067
      TotalVocal - www.totalvocal.com - 800.579.9305