Persuasions Performing on May 20 in Antioch

  • El Campanil Theatre
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Community Concerts and El Campanil Theatre (Antioch, Ca) are pleased
      to announce the upcoming appearance of the Persuasions on Saturday May
      20, 2006 at 8:00 p.m.

      The Persuasions have been impacting audiences musically, emotionally
      and spiritually for over 40 years. As musical icons, they have
      dedicated fans from every genre of music-jazz, blues, classical,
      Latin, world beat, reggae, afro-Cuban, country, blue grass, rock, R&B,
      folk, Caribbean, Brazilian and Gospel. Known as the "Kings of A
      Cappella", they are the undisputable masters of "vocalstra
      entertainment"-no band needed.

      The recently renovated El Campanil Theatre was built in 1928. We're
      pleased to showcase our progress and invite you to attend this
      performance. Order your tickets online and receive a 25% discount
      when you enter the coupon code: A Cappella

      If you are visiting from out of the area, please print directions from
      our website.

      Other questions? Please feel free to contact our box office at (925)
      757-9500, email tickets@... or visit our website:
      www.elcampaniltheatre.com <http://www.elcampaniltheatre.com/>
      Use coupon code ACAPP.