Director needed

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      The New Dimension Chorus, the Fremont-Hayward Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society is seeking a new Director.

      We are a growing chorus that rehearses at Chabot College every Thursday Evening beginning at 7:00pm.

      We are winners of the 2004 Chapter of the Year; 2006 Most Improved Chorus; and 2006 Plataeu A NorCal West Champions.

      Applicants should have a good foundation and knowledge of the four part harmony style known as Barbershop Harmony. Additionally, a strong foundation of Choral ensemble directing is desired.

      For more information please contact Bill Sandau at wesandau@..., or Kevin P. Smith at roscoe154@...

      Please be aware that this is a non-paid engagement. However, as in the past, we may help an individual become a certified Director.