2 Tix to the Harmony Sweeps National Finals

  • Wilfred Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hello Folks,

      I recently realized I overbooked myself on May 6th -
      the day of the National Finals of the Harmony
      Sweepstakes competition at the Marin Veterans
      auditorium in San Rafael at 8 p.m. I have a concert to
      sing in that same night at the same time, and
      therefore, won't be able to go to the National finals
      this year :-( I purchased two tickets to the event
      and they are very good seats (Row 19, Seats 17 & 19
      which is in the middle of that row I believe). They're
      up for grabs for $60 ($30 each) which would save you
      the convenience charge I had to pay to get them ($63).
      If you're interested, please email me privately. I
      will accept personal checks or money order. First come
      first served...get it while you still can and don't
      feel sorry later! ;-)

      Best Regards,
      Wil.

      http://mail.yahoo.com