Troubadours CD Release Concert on May 31

  • Katy Gentry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 5:18 PM
      The Piedmont High School Troubadours have made another CD! This will
      be our third and includes a wide range of great acappella music. The
      CD is called "Third Time Around" and will be released on May 31. The
      Troubadours will be holding a concert that day at 5pm at Beach
      Elementary School in Piedmont. Admission is $2 and of course CDs will
      be on sale for $12.

      For more information you can email me at Katysop@.... This is
      the last time this current will ever sing together so don't miss this
      chance to hear one of the best high school a cappella groups in the
      bay area.

      -Katy Gentry
      Current member of the Troubadours