Redshift, 7:45pm Thursday March 30 at the Mountain View Community Center

  • sternanne1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Last minute notice:

      Come see Redshift perform a free Spring concert 7:45pm Thursday, March
      30 at the Mountain View Community Center, Room 3!

      Friendly people, cookies, and great music are planned. We love to
      meet new people and talk a cappella, so even if you're new to
      Redshift, come on down! We'd love to meet you. More info on Redshift
      and the concert details below.

      Thanks,

      Anne Stern
      Redshift A cappella
      stern.anne@...

      --
      Redshift is an eight-person mixed a cappella group singing
      contemporary rock and jazz a cappella, with all original in-group

      The Mountain View Community Center is located at 201 South Rengstorff
      Avenue, Mountain View, CA. It's nestled on the side of Rengstorff
      Park, not too far from Central Expressway. The concert is free and
      begins at 7:45pm. Hope to see you there!