New Kinsey Sicks Show -- and Special Time-Sensitive Request

  • KSicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 1999
      Okay gang, it's time to break out the espadrilles and get ready for some
      hot-weather highjinks with The Kinsey Sicks in their new show Motel Sicks: A

      Dragapella Summer Vacation. The fun begins June 17th and continues through
      July 10th, with all the frantically fabulous singing, schtick and satire
      you've come to expect from these dubious divas, as well as heart-stopping
      costumes, and a steamer trunk full of new and truly twisted songs! So make
      your plane, train and Muni reservations now to see your favorite a cappella
      dragsters kick sand in the face of good taste while on holiday. They are
      eager - so eager - to share all their baggage with you! And there's no
      reason
      to suffer alone. Forward this email to all of your most tasteless friends.

      Shows are at the New Conservatory Theatre Center, 25 Van Ness (at Market) in

      San Francisco. For reservations call (415) 861-8972.

      Exact show dates are: June 17 (Preview), 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, July 1 ,2,
      3, 7, 8, 9, 10. All shows are at 8 pm.

      And note: our shows will sell out later in the run (due to our many fans
      converging in San Francisco for GLBTQ pride week and Fourth of July). We
      therefore encourage you to see our show early and often!

      NOW, A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BAY AREA FOLKS:
      DON'T THROW AWAY THE 5/23 PINK PAGES!
      HELP MAKE VOTING HISTORY!

      Make the Kinsey Sicks big winners in the Chronicle's Readers' Choice awards.

      The ballot appeared in the 5/16, 5/21 and 5/23 newspapers (page 41 of
      yesterday's Pink Pages). In order to submit your ballot, you must vote in at

      least 10 categories. We would like to encourage you to vote for us to be
      crowned:

      Best Band/Performer (Category G1)
      Best Theater Group (Category K2)
      Best Celebrity (Category O3)

      We think you should stop there, even though we are aware of a great populist

      movement to elect us Best Dry-Cleaner, Best Burrito and Best View. Oh, and
      do
      remember that you must submit your ballot before June 1 for it to be
      counted.

      We look forward to seeing you soon!

      Kisses,

      The Kinsey Sicks