Barbershop Lead seeking Bass Bari and Tenor for a quartet [peninsula]

  • roy yost
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 3:44 PM
      Hello everyone,

      I am a barbershop lead looking for a quartet. I've been singing barbershop for about two and a half years, and at 57 years of age, have many years of experience with other choral music and musical comedy. I live on the peninsula and would like to form a new barbershop quartet with the goal of improving my craft, performing, recording and possibly, competing.

      If any tenor, bari, and bass singers woulkd like to meet and talk about this, please contact me at radioroy@....

      Thanks

      Roy