Auditions: Flying Without Instruments is looking for a soprano!

  • Greg Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Flying Without Instruments (website at
      http://www.flyingwithoutinstruments.com ), a San Francisco a cappella
      group with an eclectic repertoire, is holding auditions for a new
      soprano in March and April. If you're interested, please email
      auditions@... or call Greg at (415) 307-7368.

      About FWI:
      * FWI is 8 voices (SSAATTBB)
      * We sing a wide range of music: pop, rock, folk, jazz, swing, humor,
      madrigals, classical

      What we're looking for:
      * A strong, confident singer who's comfortable blending with our voices
      * Able to rehearse weekly in San Francisco (currently on Tuesday nights)
      * Able to learn songs from sheet music

      Again, please email auditions@... or call
      Greg at 415-307-7368 for more info!