Ro Sham Bo seeks bass

  • RoShamBoSings
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      We are loosing our amazing bass to a life of choral directing - hard as
      that is to believe! We just placed second in the Bay Area Regional
      Harmony Sweepstakes and so are looking for a new bass ASAP.

      We are a mixed a cappella group (3 men, 3 women) singing original songs
      and arrangements with a jazz and Latin emphasis. We perform throughout
      the San Francisco Bay area about once a month. Rehearsals are Tuesday
      evenings in Oakland, CA with recording sessions on some weekends. Our
      music is challenging, so experience singing complicated chords and
      rhythms is a must. The right bass will have extensive small group a
      cappella experience (one voice to a part) and be able to do both bass
      and a combination of bass and percussion.

      Please contact us at roshambosings@... if interested in
      auditioning. Thanks!

      Ro Sham Bo
      Audrey, Bonnie, Moorea, Ben, Fadel and ???