2006 Bay Area Sweeps results

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      Here are the results of the 2006 Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella
      Festival Bay Area Regional.

      Champions - Clockwork
      2nd - Ro Sham Bo
      3rd - House Blend

      Audience Favorite - Clockwork

      Best Original Song - "Commandos Attack!" - The Blanks - Written by Sam
      Lloyd and Paul F Perry.

      Best Arrangement - "When I'm Kissing My Love" - Ro Sham Bo - Arranged
      Paul Kim.

      Thanks as always to all involved and especially to the audience who
      not only showed up in large numbers but also was most generous in
      their support of my wife Tess and her appeal for donations to help the
      mudslide victims in her home country of the Philippines. You were very
      generous indeed.

      John Neal